Commercial Sheet Metal Duct Mechanics /Helpers
Coastal Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contractors in the Southeast is currently seeking Commercial Sheet Metal Mechanics, Sheet Metal Leads, and Sheet Metal Helpers for our Special projects team.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- 4 years Commercial Sheetmetal Duct installation experience for mechanic position
- Sheet Metal Lead positions need some supervisory experience
- Minimal duct installation experience required for helper position will train the right candidate with the right work ethic and willingness to learn *FREE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM WHILE YOU WORK! *If you qualify and at certain locations
- Fabricate, assemble, install, sheet metal equipment and HVAC duct
- Leads and Mechanics must be able to read blueprints and read specs
- Follow safety procedures
- Background checks, motor vehicle checks, drug screening performed
- Position may include constant walking/standing, lifting/pulling, climbing ladders and outside work with weather conditions.
At Coastal, we take pride in our work and in our employees!
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range Approximately: $13-$35 per hour depending on experience
Valid driver’s license. Position is in a team environment. This is a great career opportunity for motivated people! Employer conducts drug screening, background checks and motor vehicle checks. Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer and Salary Depends on Experience. We offer competitive wages, insurance, holiday & vacation, 401(k) & other incentives.