Great benefits, competitive pay and a family environment! Coastal Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contractors in the Southeast, is currently seeking Commercial Plumbers from experienced helpers to Superintendents to work in the Orlando area of Florida on large commercial projects.
FULL TIME & NOT PER DIEM
PAY” $14.00 – $40.00 Depending on experience
Requirements and responsibilities:
- 1-2 years as as a plumber for helpers. 5 years plus at plumber mechanic level and 8-10 years as plumber Superintendents and has to have managed others.
- Must be able to read plumbing blueprints and specs and understand code.
- School or Hospital construction and plumbing experience is a plus.
- Plumbing/Plumber Med Gas Certification is a plus
- Plumbers Journeyman License is also plus also.
- Employer conducts drug screening, background checks and motor vehicle checks.
- Plumber positions may include, climbing ladders, walking/standing, lifting/pulling, and outside work with weather conditions.
*In certain locations, Coastal has a great FREE apprenticeship program for those wanting to learn a trade. Entry level positions may be available for those with a High School Diploma or GED and an interest in our apprenticeship program. Earn while you learn!
At Coastal, we take pride in our work and in our employees! Visit our website at:www.coastalmechanical.com to see our projects and pride.
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.