Coastal Mechanical is currently seeking Sheet Metal Superintendents to work in the West Florida area for large commercial projects and the Orlando area for our faster paced Specials projects division (mainly repairs and renovations and shorter time frames). We are looking for experienced Sheet metal leaders.
Requirements and responsibilities: :
- 5-10 years’ experience in HVAC Sheet Metal Duct Installation
- Management experience running construction crews
- Must be able to read blueprints and understand code
- Willingness to mentor and teach other team members
- Must insure quality control, assist with scheduling, maintain goals
- Must insure safety rules are being followed.
- Will work with purchasing to procure materials needed
- Must produce project schedules, and coordinate tradesmen for each project
- Work closely with Project Managers and other team members
- Valid driver’s license
- Overtime may be necessary depending on jobs and schedules
- Employer conducts background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug screening.
- Position may include, constant walking/standing, lifting/pulling, climbing ladders and outside work with weather conditions.
At Coastal, we take pride in our work and in our employees! Visit our website at:www.coastalmechanical.com to see our projects and pride.