Great benefits, competitive pay and a family atmosphere! Coastal Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contractors in the Southeast, is currently seeking Commercial Plumbers of Mechanic and superintendent level to work the South Florida area on large commercial projects. Mainly hospitals, schools, Universities, and Government facilities
Salary Range Approximately: $18-$40 Depending on Experience
Mechanic level Requirements and responsibilities:
- 3-6 years of commercial plumbing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read blueprints and specs and understand code.
- School or Hospital construction experience is a plus.
- Med Gas Certification is a plus
- Employer conducts drug screening, background checks and motor vehicle checks.
Supervisor Requirements and responsibilities:
- Five years’ plus experience commercial plumbing
- Previous experience working at health care facilities a plus
- Medical Gas Certification a plus
- Must have experience supervising others and coordinating employees
- Plumbing systems using copper, PVC, CPVS, etc. pipe, underground, above ground, rough-in to trim.
- Will work with Med Gas brazing
- Must be able to read blueprints and specs
- Task management, supervision and mentoring of others will be required.
- Insuring Safety requirements are met
- Must insure quality control, assist with scheduling, maintain goals
- Will work closely with Project Managers and other team members
- Background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug screening
- Good driving record required
Position may include walking/standing, lifting/pulling, climbing ladders and outside work with weather conditions
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time