Coastal Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contactors in the Southeast, is currently seeking Sheet Metal Helpers to work in the East and West FL areas. These helpers could be eligible for our in-house, free apprentice program. Apprenticeship is a combination of on-the-job training and related classroom instruction in which the workers learn the aspects of a trade, while they earn a living. Please email us with your contact information and resume.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- 1-2 years duct installation experience preferred for helper position but will train the right candidate.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, sheet metal equipment and HVAC duct
- Read blueprints and read specs
- Follow safety procedures
- Free apprenticeship program with training for those with:
- A good work ethic
- An eagerness to learn
- Incentive to gain a fulfilling career
- Background checks, motor vehicle checks, drug screening performed
- Position may include constant walking/standing, lifting/pulling, climbing ladders and outside work with weather conditions.
Salary Range Approximately: $13-16 per hour depending on experience and location
At Coastal, we take pride in our work and in our employees! Visit our website at:www.coastalmechanical.com to see our projects and pride.
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
If you are highly motivated & want to be part of a winning team email: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range Approximately: $13-16 per hour depending on experience