Coastal Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contractors in the Southeast, is currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians to work in the Tampa, Florida area for large commercial projects. We are looking for experienced technicians willing to also assist in start-up. *Non-commission based. 3 positions currently available
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Must have at least 5-10 years’ experience in servicing HVAC equipment. Refrigeration a plus.
- Must be able to pass the Jessica Lunsford Act background screening for school districts for badging purposes
- Inspecting and maintaining commercial customers’ HVAC systems
- Possess a Universal EPA license
- Repairing or replacing worn or defective parts
- Works as a team member and keeps team updated on status of systems being worked on. Informs supervisor of any problems or potential problems that may exist.
- Orders parts and materials for job. Returns unused parts for credit reimbursement and turns all receipts into office.
- Keeps up with industry technology and strives for improvements and success of the team.
- Establishes good working relations with customers and performs all repairs with pride and quality craftsmanship.
- Maintains company vehicle and tools, reports any problems to supervisor.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Position occasionally assists with projects and leads with the start-up process of company installed HVAC and Plumbing equipment.
- Travel between regional areas will be required. Company Vehicle will be supplied.
- Background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug screening is performed.
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. . We offer competitive wages, insurance, holiday & vacation, 401(k) & other incentives.