Coastal Mechanical is currently seeking HVAC Start up, install and Warranty technician to work in the Central and Western Florida areas for large commercial projects. We are looking for experienced technicians..
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in servicing HVAC equipment
- Position assists with projects and leads the start-up process of all company installed HVAC and Plumbing equipment.
- Performs pre-start inspections and makes equipment ready for start-up such as removing shipping bolts,
- Installs accessories, ensuring that all control safeties are tied in and fire alarm shut down exists whether temporary or permanent before start-up.
- Keeps start-up sheets up to date and start-up / commissioning logs up to date.
- On DX equipment, installs copper line sets verifying proper size for length of run, follows proper refrigeration installation practices. Nitrogen purge, evacuation of systems, leak testing, proper charging and start-up procedure.
- Works as a team member and keeps team updated on status of systems being worked on. Informs supervisor of any problems or potential problems that may exist.
- Orders parts and materials for job. Returns unused parts for credit reimbursement and turns all receipts into office.
- Keeps up with industry technology and strives for improvements and success of the team.
- Establishes good working relations with customers and performs all warranty repairs with pride and quality craftsmanship.
- Maintains company vehicle and tools, reports any problems to supervisor.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Travel between Orlando and Tampa areas will be required. Company Vehicle will be supplied.
- Background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug screening is performed.
FULL TIME – $16.00 – $38.00 Dependent upon experience & location
At Coastal, we take pride in our work and in our employees! .
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Benefits include health, dental, life, STD, LTD and 401(k).