Coastal Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contractors in the Southeast is currently seeking Business Development Salespersons for our South Florida region. The key targets include hospitals, schools, universities, and government facilities.
Requirements and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop ongoing relationships with Owners in the construction to establish consistent work growth in the Mechanical and Plumbing commercial industries
· Estimate all construction projects with a minimum margin establish by Coastal
· Provide weekly calendar to include appointments, upcoming bids, business development events (usually after hours)
· Provide ongoing updates of upcoming projects, manpower request, schedules, etc.
· Must have clean driving record
· Five or more years’ experience in the Mechanical Industry
· Reliable transportation
· Microsoft knowledge in outlook, word, excel, etc.
Essential Physical Functions:
· Drive to and from targeted customers
· Walking around job sites and customer sites
· Occasional climbing of ladders
· Climbing stairs, at times, multiple flights
· Communicate and interact face to face with customers in person and via technology
Salary is dependent on experience and position may also include commissions.
At Coastal, we take pride in our work and in our employees! Visit our website at:www.coastalmechanical.com to see our projects and pride.
Coastal Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
If you are highly motivated & want to be part of a winning team,email us your resume.
We offer career growth & development opportunities, competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, STD, 401(k).
While we are proud of every project we deliver, we are proudest of the 300 mechanical craftsmen throughout Florida that we continue to develop. Our in-house, nationally-accredited apprenticeship program produces new plumbing, pipefitting, and sheet metal Journeymen each year. Our innovative, collaborative, and rewarding workplace is focused on personal growth and development.
At Coastal, our culture is defined by Quality, Pride and Respect
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 – $53.00 per hour dependent upon experience